12/30/13

My family and I are in Brooklyn for a couple days, staying with good friends and celebrating the coming new year.
While I'm here, I thought I'd take advantage of their apartment and use it as a location for a photo shoot. A friend's daughter lives here and she is going to model the knits...she's coming later this morning--very exciting!
I've been working for the last several weeks on these new patterns, I'm so looking forward to sharing them with you.

Happy New Year, everyone! Cheers to 2014!

xo
c

11 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

How exciting! Good luck with the shoot. I can't wait to see it.

Jordyn said...

I love them already! The colors are wonderful :)

Knit Picky Knitter said...

Can't wait to see your new designs!!!! Have a great time in Brooklyn!

Kelly K. said...

You're in my neck of the woods. How exciting! Enjoy Brooklyn and all the wonderful food and coffee!

Anna said...

Look forward to the new patterns! Happy New Year!

madder said...

Thanks everyone!

Brooklyn is so fun...we're having a good time. The shoot went well, but of course a dark cloud came as we started to shoot. But, I think we still got some great pictures! Can't wait to show you....

Cecily said...

I can't wait to see your new knits! I hope you are having a wonderful time:)
xoxox
C

Lori ann said...

so exciting! wish i were there, i LOVE brooklyn, and all your patterns too. darn dark cloud, but hopefully there was a silver lining?

happy new year! have a wonderful time bringing in the new year with your friends! :)

madder said...

yes, the model was the silver lining. :)
and the pictures are moody! nothing wrong with that....

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see these new babies... happy new year Carrie :)

madder said...

thanks, Emilie. happy new year to you, too!